We research, design, test, implement, and evaluate.
- Our iterative process allows us to ensure high quality and effective solutions to entrenched problems.
- For us, it is about moving from outdated ways of thinking of those living in situations of poverty and vulnerability, of moving from a logic of passive beneficiaries of various programs and policies to one of active participants in building their own futures and societies, with their own knowledge, expertise and capabilities of their own. Our work always starts there, and every digital solution that we develop, pilot program that we co-create, or public policy that we collaborate on is designed alongside the end user, with their needs, their inputs, and their realities always in mind.
We build new forms of cooperation and co-create solutions to reach massive scale.
- Because ending poverty is a challenge measured on the scale of continents and in the changes not just to individual lives and families but to institutions and societies.
We want to ensure that no one is left behind.
- We want economic citizenship to work for everyone. That’s why we seek to ensure the participation of women, youth, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples, people with disabilities, seniors and others in our projects and programs.
- Because only putting the focus on the most excluded and forgotten people can ensure the success of economic citizenship.